Pain O Soma 350 Mg
Pain O Soma Basic Details
Pain O Soma 350 MG Tablet Treat Muscle Pain, Buy Pain O Soma Online
Relieve your neck and lower back pain with Pain-O-Soma 350mg tablets, which have the active ingredient carisoprodol. Soma tablets are a prescription medicine used to relieve muscle pain especially for short-term treatment of acute neck and lower back pain. It is also called a muscle relaxer.
If you are looking for a quick-fix muscle relaxant, then you need to start using Soma 350mg pills. The drug is mainly composed of Carisoprodol and is generally effective in alleviating moderate pain and discomfort which can occur after surgery or injury. Soma 350mg can also offer relief from muscle spasms, strains, sprains, and other body pains in a short time period. So, get these drug tablets without a prescription and start feeling better today!
Pain-O-Soma 350 mg tablet is recommended by doctors worldwide. It contains FDA-approved ingredients that are fast acting and gentle on the stomach. Plus, Pain O Soma is one of the most affordable prescription-strength medications.
Carisoprodol is the active ingredient in Pain O Soma, it is available in the form of tablets and taken totally. This drug may be used as a combination therapy, with other medications.
Mode of action
Carisoprodol, the active ingredient in Pain O Soma, is converted to meprobamate in the body, where it acts to inhibit brain and spinal cord neurons from releasing the neurotransmitters that cause painful muscle spasms and rigidity.
- Open your door to the world of pain relief with SOMA. This non-narcotic analgesic is indicated for the relief of acute, painful musculoskeletal conditions in adults.
- There are many good reasons to take SOMA muscle relaxants. For example, they offer pain relief, enhance healing and can reduce spasms. Compared with other muscle relaxants, SOMA is not habit-forming and is safe for your liver. It may also relieve stiffness and help you get a sound night's sleep.
Dosage And Administration OF The Drug
- The usual adult dosage of Soma for the short-term relief of acute and chronic pain is 250 mg to 350 mg per day, given in divided doses.
- To get the most possible pain relief from carisoprodol, you need to take it exactly as your doctor prescribes. Take carisoprodol exactly as prescribed by your doctor and never more than that amount.
Limited Use OF The Drug
- The drug is not recommended for use for more than 10 days at a time unless it is being used under the direction of a doctor.
- Pain O Soma is effective against acute pain such as that due to muscle strain, sprains, and muscular spasms. It may also be used "as-needed" (PRN) for temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, strains, and sprains.
Bioavailability of carisoprodol is unknown due to the fact that there are no specific studies conducted on humans. The time required for the drug to reach peak plasma concentrations (Tmax) is 1.5-2 hours. Other sources refer to a Tmax of 20 minutes. The difference may depend on whether or not there was co-administration of food along with the drug in question.
As with any drug, side effects may occur. Serious reactions are less common than with Pain O Soma 350mg. Side effects only happen when the dose consumptions exceed without the doctor's prescription.
Associated Side Effects Are-
- Cardiovascular system
- postural hypotension
- facial flushing
- Central Nervous System
- Depressive reactions,
- Epigastric Discomfort.
Symptoms OF Overdose
- Bigger, dilated, or enlarged pupils
- Blurred Vision
- The slight change in consciousness
- Difficulty in breathing
- False or unusual sense of well-being
- Inadequacy to move the eyes
- Eyelid spasm
- Increased sensitivity of the eyes to light
- Fast or slow, or shallow breathing
- Loss of consciousness
- Muscle stiffness
- The trouble with speaking, or swallowing
- Unhindered eye movements
- Uncontrolled twisting movements of the neck, trunk, arms, or legs
- Unusual agitation, nervousness, or restlessness
- Unusual facial expressions
- Weakness of the arms and legs
Side effects won't appear until you've taken the drug for an extended period of time. The initial side effects usually don't require treatment, but it is highly recommended to get medical care immediately.
Risk Factors Associated With Pain O Soma
- Alcohol - Do not drink alcohol when you are taking this medication. If you drink while taking this medication, it could make your symptoms worse. Symptoms may include drowsiness, slow heartbeat, etc.
- Overdose - Seizures are a rare side effect of Soma, but they have been reported in people who have taken an overdose.
- Habit-forming medications - Ask your provider or pharmacist how best to take your other habit-forming medications with this muscle relaxer. Or it’s best if you separate the timings of habit-forming drugs with Pain-O-Soma.
- Pain-O-Soma can make you feel sleepy and it is not appropriate for anyone to take two CNS depressants at once. Caution should be exercised if using the drug under conditions that require alertness.
- Also, Pain-O-Soma should not be combined with other medications that cause drowsiness or sedation.
- Should only be used as a short-term treatment option - SOMA is a prescription medication intended for short-term (no longer than 2 weeks) use for adults with painful musculoskeletal conditions.
- Lactation - Mothers are advised to watch for signs of sedatives in babies.
- In case of abuse, withdrawal, and Dependence - The active ingredient in SOMA, is Carisoprodol, which has been subject to abuse and addiction. SOMA withdrawal symptoms can occur when you suddenly stop taking SOMA after using SOMA for a long time. Some have reported withdrawal symptoms after abrupt cessation of SOMA use.
Some OF The Reported Withdrawal Symptoms Are;
- Abdominal cramps
- Muscle twitching
It is strictly suggested not to consume this drug if you are experiencing allergic symptoms.
Symptoms such as
- Trouble in breathing
- Swelling in tongue or throat.
In case you experience an allergic reaction, immediately contact your doctor and if the symptoms are severe get emergency services.
Don't take this drug again without a doctor's prescription.
- SOMA is dangerous for people who suffer from acute intermittent porphyria or a hypersensitivity reaction to meprobamate.
- Restricted use in patients less than 16years of age.
- People with liver disorders
People With Kidney Problems:
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Acetylsalicylic acid.
CYP2C19 Inhibitors And Inducers
General And Storage Instructions
- Maintain room temperature between 68°F and 77°F (20°C and 25°C)
- Keep the drug in a dark area
- Keep it away from the moist or damp areas
- Keep it in an airtight container