Generic Fosamax 350mg treats Osteoporosis Buy Online @ 0.95/Tab
What is Generic Fosamax 35mg?
Generic Fosamax 35mg is a prescription medicine recommended by doctors to prevent and treat a type of bone loss in adults called osteoporosis.
- This medicine can be used alone or with other medicines to attain maximum benefits.
- You must know that osteoporosis makes bones become thin and break easily.
- The chance of developing osteoporosis increases with age, after menopause, and if you end up taking corticosteroid medicines for a long time.
- This medicine should be taken under the supervision of the doctor and exactly in the same way as recommended.
How does Generic Fosamax 35mg work?
- Fosamax contains an active drug called alendronate. It belongs to a class of medicines known as bisphosphonates.
- This drug works to decrease bone breakdown in the body and make your bones strong.
- Intake of generic Fosamax helps in slowing down your bone loss.
- This effect helps in maintaining strong bones and decreases the risk of suffering from broken bones.
How to take a Generic Fosamax oral tablet?
- Read the patient information leaflet before starting the dosage of the Fosamax tablet. In case, there is any doubt about the medication then discuss it with your doctor once.
- This medicine is mainly taken once a week unless the doctor recommends you otherwise. Select the day of the week that fits your schedule and take it on that day every week.
- Take this medicine by mouth, after you get up for the day and before taking your first beverage, food, or other drugs.
- Swallow the tablet as a whole with a glass of plain water without crushing or chewing it.
- After taking the first food of the day and medicine, you must not lie down for at least 30 minutes.
- To increase the effectiveness of Fosamax 35mg, you must take it on an empty stomach.
- After taking the medicine, you must for at least 30 minutes and then eat or drink anything.
- This drug should not be taken at bedtime or before arising for the day as generic Fosamax is not absorbed and might lead to severe side effects.
- In order to get the most benefit from the medicine, it should be taken on a regular basis without missing a dose.
Delivery Information Country Wise:
What if you miss a dose or overdose?
In case of missed dose or overdose, you must consult the doctor and then accordingly continue your treatment with Fosamax.
Generic Fosamax 35mg for treating osteoporosis
- This medicine is effective in treating osteoporosis in specific people.
- Usually, generic Fosamax is recommended for treating this condition in men and in women who have already gone through menopause.
- In osteoporosis, your bones become weak than usual, leading to decreased bone density.
- As a result, osteoporosis causes your bone to become brittle and the risk of experiencing fractures.
Generic Fosamax 35mg precautions and warnings
Before taking alendronate, you must inform the doctor if you are allergic to it or other bisphosphonates.
Even if you have any kind of allergies like rashes, hives, and others then tell the doctor beforehand.
It is vital to inform the doctor about your medical history before starting the treatment, especially of:
A number of people taking Fosamax tablets can suffer from severe jawbone issues. To avoid this problem, the doctor will check your mouth before starting the dosage of this medicine.
To help prevent jawbone disorders, the doctors recommend having dental exams regularly and keeping your gums as well as teeth healthy.
Before undergoing any surgery including dental surgery, inform the doctor about using generic Fosamax 35mg and all other products you use including prescription & non-prescription pills and herbal supplements.
If you are pregnant or planning for pregnancy, be attentive because alendronate can stay in your body for several years and cause problems.
Generic Fosamax 35mg drug interactions
- Drug interactions can completely change how your medicine works and even increase the risk of side effects.
- Do not stop, start or change the dosage of any medication without the recommendation of your doctor.
- Certain medicines like pain relievers and fever reducers often interact with generic Fosamax pills and cause serious side effects.
- Discuss with the doctor drug interactions in detail.
Generic Fosamax 35mg side effects
Just like other medications, generic Fosamax also comes with a few side effects that can be managed.
Some people do not experience any severe side effects during the treatment with this drug. Stomach pain, diarrhea, gas, nausea, and constipation might occur.
However, if these side effects persist then call the doctor. Some of the serious side effects of Generic Fosamax 35mg include:
Stop the medicine and contact your doctor immediately, if any of these side effects continue or become worse.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Q.) What food items decrease the absorption of generic Fosamax 35mg?
Ans. Calcium or iron supplements, coffee, tea, mineral water, calcium-rich juices & food, and soda should be avoided with this medicine.
Q.) Is Fosamax 35mg recommended for children?
Ans. No, currently this medicine is not recommended for children to treat any condition of bone problem.
Q.) When can I stop taking generic Fosamax 35mg?
Ans. Before stopping the intake of this medication, you must consult the doctor. Your treatment might be stopped if you experience any side effects of the medicine, or you are taking Fosamax for a long time, or when your condition is treated.
Q.) What are the symptoms of overdose?
Ans. In case, you have overdosed then you will experience serious problems like trouble breathing, stomach pain, and painful heartburn. All you need to do is stop the medication and get emergency medical help.
Q.) How to store generic Fosamax 35mg?
Ans. This medicine should be stored at room temperature away from sunlight and moisture.
Q.) Where can I buy this medicine?
Ans. After the prescription from the doctor, you can buy generic Fosamax from an online or offline pharmacy.
Q.) Is it safe to take generic Fosamax?
Ans. Yes, it is safe to take the medication under the supervision of a doctor to treat osteoporosis.