Order Ibuprofen 400mg, Advil, Motrin IB Only at $1.0 per Tablets
Order Ibuprofen 400mg, Advil, Motrin IB Only at $1.0 per Tablets. Ibuprofen headache and blood thinner NSAIDs medicine used to treat pain such as headaches, menstruation cramps, migraines, toothache, and sprains.
Basic Information about Ibuprofen:
|US Brand Name
|Brufen, Advil and Motrin IB
|4 to 6 Hours
|Time to Work
|Abbott India Ltd.
|Headaches, Menstruation, Migraines, and Toothache Pain treatment
What is Ibuprofen 400mg?
Known by the generic name, ibuprofen 400mg, this drug Brufen is essentially a medicine that is used for the effective treatment and prevention of inflammation, fever, and painful sensations.
This drug comes under the category of medicines known as Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs or abbreviated as NSAIDs.
This drug class is responsible for significantly reducing pain and fever, and preventing any blood clots in the body. At higher doses,
it reduces inflammation too.
Who must consume this medicine?
Well, this ibuprofen 400mg (Brufen 400mg) is fundamental for adults to consume. In case it is recommended to children.
Then those who are above six
months of age are eligible to take up this medicine.
This medicinal drug is essentially used by:
Like tennis elbow, etc. People
who are suffering from some kind of arthritis including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
Females who need relief from painful menstrual (period) pain and cramps. Patients who have undergone any surgery, or implant.
who feel severe pain or swelling after setting broken,
or else dislocation of bones. Individuals
who face constant ailing high body temperatures.
What health issues does Ibuprofen 400mg solve?
Ibuprofen 400mg essentially helps for the effective treatment of severe headaches, especially in the case of migraine.
This medicinal drug is used for giving relief to a person’s back pain, dental pain, or pain related to physical injuries or any surgery.
effectively relieves neuralgia (i.e., pain related to the nerves), and
stiffness of muscles. People get cured of swelling, cold, and grippe
symptoms of the body.
In short, Ibuprofen 400mg gives the person’s body quick
relief from unwanted and uncomfortable sensations like inflammation,
swelling, fever, and redness.
What things must be kept in mind before starting Ibuprofen 400mg medicine?
One must inform the doctor about their ongoing and previous medicines before he recommends Brufen. Additionally, more such precautions to keep in mind include:
- Not to consume Brufen or any other NSAID medicine if one is pregnant, planning for a pregnancy, or breastfeeding currently.
- In case a person plans to undergo any type of surgery, be it even dental surgery, he must inform their surgeon and the physician. Such people must be extremely careful, rather avoid Brufen dose as much as they can!
- Heart or blood pressure diseases, asthma, liver or kidney disease patients, stomach ulcer problems, and other digestive issues must be reported to the doctor. Such patients are also advised not to take the Ibuprofen dose.
What are the side effects of Ibuprofen 400 mg?
Well, Brufen drug comes with a number of side effects that might usually be experienced at the initial stage of dosage. Some common, yet mild side effects of Ibuprofen medicine are listed as:
- Loss of appetite.
- Vomiting and nausea.
- Pain in the upper part of the stomach, or heartburn.
- Dizziness and feeling of drowsiness.
- Constipation, upset stomach, and diarrhea.
- Sudden mood changes, for instance, experiencing feelings of depression, nervousness, and confusion.
- Cramps and wind in the body
- Trouble in hearing, especially experiencing ringing and buzzing in one or both ears.
In case a person experiences any such symptoms or side effects. He must contact the doctor.
Usually, these effects may take 3 to 4
days to go away. If still they persist or increase, then one is advised to
take immediate medical help.
Some severe side effects which are pretty infrequent could be painful and difficult to handle. Following is the list of some serious side effects of Brufen 400 mg:
- Tenderness, or pain in the stomach.
- Yellowing of eyes or skin or both (i.e. jaundice).
- Severe headache, persisting for longer hours than ever.
- Eye issues, for instance, sore eyes, blurred vision, and itching.
- Anemic symptoms in the body, and weakness.
- Irregular and fast heartbeats (i.e. palpitations).
- Infections like mouth ulcers, severe chills, and sore throat.
- Sudden and unusual weight gain or loss.
- Swollen legs and ankle area.
- Symptoms of sunburn that might possibly occur more frequently and severely than normal (for instance, itching, redness, swelling, and blistering).
- Tingling sensation in hands and feet.
Some common questions about this drug:
How must a person consume Ibuprofen?
Ans:- Ibuprofen 400mg is available in the form of oral tablets. It must be swallowed with a full glass of water, after one’s meal.
follow the dose as prescribed by the doctor. Taking Brufen after having food
helps to reduce upset stomach and other side effects.
Is Ibuprofen 400mg an addictive drug?
Ans:- Brufen essentially is a medicine that doesn’t lie under the category of narcotic drugs or hypnotic drugs.
Hence, this medicine is not a
habit-forming medicine and could be taken for short-term use too.
Are there any drug interactions of Ibuprofen 400 mg medicine?
Ans:- Yes indeed! Ibuprofen tablets must not be consumed along with other medicines of their own type.
People must keep in mind to not consume any the medicines like aspirin, other drugs containing ibuprofen, and NSAID medicine just to relieve severe pain or inflammation.
This might lead a person
to face overdosing symptoms instead, which could be really hard to handle.
What are some precautions to be kept in mind while dosing on the Ibuprofen drug?
Ans:- Any individual must avoid consumption of Ibuprofen 400 mg tablets unless the doctor prescribes it.
Operation of heavy machinery, performing any task which requires focus and attentiveness of the person.
Or driving any
vehicle are the things that the patient dosing on Brufen must avoid. They
must too avoid straining their eyes as much as possible.
What happens in the case of Ibuprofen drug overdosage?
Ans:- In case a person somehow overdoses on Ibuprofen medicine, then he must immediately report the same to the doctor.