Modasafe 250mg Buy 0.90 Pr Tablet For Alertness & Wakefulness
Modasafe 250mg, For Alertness & Wakefulness, Buy Only @ 0.90/Tab, Generic Modafinil 200 & Armodafinil 50mg is present in Modasafe 250, Which treats shift work disorder (SWD), Narcolepsy & Obstructive sleep apnea.
Overviews About Modasafe
Modafinil 200mg & Armodafinil 50mg
Time to Work
SWD & Narcolepsy
1 Strip (10 Tablets)
Online now Buyrxsafe.com
What is Modasafe 250mg?
Modasafe 250mg is a medication that promotes wakefulness and alertness. Modasafe 250mg is used to treat excessive sleepiness caused by sleep apnea, narcolepsy, or shift work sleep disorder.
Modafinil may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
How should I take Modasafe 250mg?
Follow all directions on your prescription label by the Doctor. Do not take Modasafe tablet in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- Because it may be habit-forming for you. Never share Modasafe with another person, especially someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction.
- Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it.
- Modasafe is usually taken each morning to prevent daytime sleepiness, or 1 hour before the start of a work shift to treat work-time sleep disorders or SWD.
- Read all patient information, medication guides, and instruction sheets provided to you.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions related to it, don't be in very hurry to use it.
- You may take Modasafe 250mg tablet with or without food.
- Modasafe is usually given for 12 weeks or less on the condition of your health and medical history.
- If you are taking this medicine to treat sleepiness caused by obstructive sleep apnea.
- Call your doctor if you continue to have excessive sleepiness even while taking Modasafe.
- Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat and keep very far from children reaching out to it.
Modasafe 250mg dosing information
Usual Modasafe 250mg is used by Adults for the treatment of Narcolepsy. Here is the dosing information for Adults:
250mg orally once a day in the morning or one hour prior to the start of the work shift. And it improves your wakefulness with you excessive sleepiness and shifts word disorder. It might treat obstructive sleep apnea or Hypopnea syndrome.
Delivery Information Country Wise:
What are the Modasafe 250mg side effects?
Instantly get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction like hives, difficulty breathing, or swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Modafinil (Modasafe 250mg) can cause skin reactions that may be enough need to treatment in a hospital.
Common side effects may include:
- Feeling nervous or anxious,
- Back pain;
- Upset stomach,
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
Stop using Modasafe medicine and call your doctor at once if you have:
- Depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts or actions;
- Hallucinations, unusual thoughts or behavior, aggression, being more active or talkative than usual;
- Chest pain, trouble breathing, uneven heart beats; or even
- The first sign of any skin rash, no matter how minor you think it might be.
What are Some precautions, before taking this medicine
You shouldn't use this medicine if you have ever had an allergic reaction or skin rash while taking Modafinil 200 or armodafinil 50mg (Nuvigil). Because Modasafe 250mg contains Modafinil 200mg and Armodafinil 50mg along with.
To make sure the Modasafe tablet is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- Angina (chest pain),
- Cirrhosis or other liver problems,
- Kidney disease,
- High blood pressure,
- Heart disease,
- A history of mental illness or psychosis or even,
- A history of alcoholism or drug addiction.
It is not known whether Modasafe 250mg passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby.
Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding a baby before using this medicine. Modasafel is not approved for use by anyone younger than 17 years old.
What happens if I miss a dose of Modasafe 250mg?
First of all, Avoid taking the medicine if you do not plan to be awake for several hours. Skip the missed dose if it is almost bedtime.
Do not take extra medicine to make up for your missed dose. Talk with your doctor about what to do if you miss a dose of Modasafe.
What should I avoid while taking Modasafe 250mg?
- Modasafe 250mg may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert.
- Avoid other dangerous activities until you know how Modasafe medicine will affect your level of wakefulness.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this wakefulness medication.
What other drugs will affect Modasafe?
Other drugs may interact with Modasafe, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
Tell each of your health care providers about all medicines you use now and any medicine you are about to start or stop using.