Tapidol 100mg (Tapentadol) use for Chronic pain & Acute pain
What is Tapidol 100mg?
What is Tapidol 100mg uses?
Tapidol 100mg Dosage
How Tapidol 100mg Works?
Tapidol 100mg Side Effects
Some possible side effects of Tapidol Tablet may include:• Dizziness or lightheadedness: This may occur when standing up quickly or changing positions.
• Nausea or vomiting: These side effects may be more common when taking the medication on an empty stomach.
• Constipation or diarrhea: These side effects may occur as a result of changes in your digestive system.
• Headache: This may be a common side effect of Tapidol 100mg, although it usually goes away on its own.
• Rash or Hives: If you experience a rash or hives while taking Tapidol, you should contact your doctor immediately.
• Insomnia: This side effect may occur if you take Tapidol medicine too close to bedtime.
• Dry mouth: This side effect may occur if you are not drinking enough fluids while taking Tapidol Tablet.