Erectile dysfunction: definition, Causes & Treatment online
Erectile dysfunction: definition, Causes & Treatment online. What is the best ed treatment medication options for weak pennies. And how you can maintain an erection strong enough for sexual intercourse with partner.
Erectile Dysfunction: An Inclusive Guide
With time, erectile dysfunction has turned out to be the most common sexual problem reported to the doctor by men across the globe. When a man suffers from an ongoing problem getting and keeping an erection, erectile dysfunction happens.
Without the right treatment, erectile dysfunction or ED can make it difficult for you to indulge in sexual activity. However, this problem is reported by almost 1 in 5 men and the number gets larger with age.
You must know that erectile dysfunction occurs when a man is:
- Not able to attain an erection
- Accomplishes erection temporarily but not long enough for intercourse
- Attains effective erection inconstantly
Although there is good news that ED can be treated easily with the right combination of medicines and lifestyle changes.
Erectile dysfunction causes
As you get older, erectile dysfunction or ED gets more common. Almost 5% of men under the age of 40 have it. But this number rises to 15% among men above the age of 70 years.
- Remember this does not mean that your sexual life ends as you grow older. Irrespective of your age, ED can be treated under the supervision of the doctor.
- In order to accomplish an erection, the male sexual organ needs the right amount of blood flow, proper function of nerves leading to & from the penis, enough sexual drive, and an adequate amount of male sex hormone testosterone.
- When there is a disorder in any of these systems, you start suffering from erectile dysfunction. The most common cause of erectile dysfunction is abnormalities of your blood vessels or nerves of the male reproductive organ.
Some other causes also include structural disorders of the penis, hormonal disorders, psychological issues, and the use of certain medications.
Here are some major causes of erectile dysfunction:
- Diabetes mellitus
- Hardening of the arteries that have an effect on the arteries to the male reproductive organ
- Intake of certain medicines like high blood pressure pills or a drug used for treating depression
- Problems of prostate surgery
Type 2 diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, and smoking are more likely to make you suffer from erectile dysfunction. You must know there are also certain other factors that are responsible for causing ED.
Erectile dysfunction symptoms
With erectile dysfunction, it is really hard to get or keep an erection that is firm enough to indulge in sexual activity. When your ED disorder becomes a routine and bothersome problem, you must contact a doctor.
Some of the common symptoms experienced while suffering from erectile dysfunction includes:
- Erection that is too soft for sexual intercourse
- Erection that does not last for a long time to involve in sexual activity
- Inability to achieve an erection
- Low self-esteem
- Distress for the man and his partner as well
You need to know that when you fail to get and maintain an erection long enough for a lovemaking session then you have erectile dysfunction. When ED begins to affect your well-being, physical health, and relationship, it must be treated immediately.
Erectile dysfunction exercises
Treating your ED condition with medicines is not only the option you have. Instead, there are several effective exercises that are good at treating erectile dysfunction.
- A number of men performing pelvic exercises have been successful in regaining their normal erectile function.
- In case, you are struggling with the effects of erectile dysfunction then there are certain exercises that can assist you to fight against erectile dysfunction.
- Not only does doing exercises like aerobics, Kegels, and Pilates help in normalizing & eliminating ED but also promotes your overall health.
- If you are all set to experience a life without ED then here are some exercises you must perform.
1. Kegel exercises
One of the best erectile dysfunction exercises is Kegels. To combat the effects of ED, it is necessary to support the muscles in your pelvic floor. When practiced in the right way, Kegel exercises help you to treat ED quickly.
Kegels target and strengthen your bulbocavernosus muscle. As a result, the muscle permits the male reproductive organ to fill with blood at the time of erection. Once this muscle is treated, you are able to achieve long and satisfying erections.
2. Aerobic exercises
Working with the muscles beyond the pelvic floor often aids in combating erectile dysfunction. You must know that ED is mainly caused by blood flow issues to the penis.
Vascular disease, obesity, diabetes, and high cholesterol might have a negative effect on the blood flow and leads to ED. By adding aerobic exercises to your routine, you can treat erectile dysfunction and improve overall health.
3. Anaerobic exercise
Though kegel and aerobic exercises are effective but anaerobic exercise has also shown some great improvement in the sexual health of men. Practicing this type of exercise is really effective in decreasing the factors that contribute to the problem of ED.
- Some of the best anaerobic exercises include heavy weight lifting, sprinting, and high-intensity interval training.
- But before performing any exercises, it is necessary to consult with the doctor once and then begin.
- However, if you find regular exercises do not offer the desired results then you must consult with the doctor and start ED medications.
Erectile dysfunction medicine
Nowadays, you can find a number of medications that treat the problem of erectile dysfunction in men effectively including:
1. Cenforce 100mg
Cenforce 100mg is an effective medicine that treats male sexual functions and contains an active ingredient called sildenafil citrate. Along with sexual arousal, sildenafil works by enhancing blood flow to the male reproductive organ.
As a result, you are able to get and maintain an erection required for sexual intercourse. This further helps you to indulge in an interrupted sexual activity that you might be missing for a long time.
2. Vidalista 20mg
Vidalista 20mg is a prescription drug that is often recommended by doctors to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It belongs to a class of medicines known as PDE-5 inhibitors and contains the active ingredient tadalafil.
This medicine treats ED by increasing blood flow to the male sexual organ that is necessary for achieving hard erections. You can take the pill an hour before the planned sexual activity.
Cialis is helping a number of men across the globe to enjoy their lovemaking sessions even after suffering from ED.
3. Fildena 100mg
Fildena 100mg treats male sexual function issues like impotence or erectile dysfunction. Sildenafil citrate, an active ingredient of the medication helps you to accomplish a hard erection when you are sexually aroused.
Depending upon your age and condition, the doctor will recommend the right dosage of Levitra. When using this ED pill, you must not consume alcohol as it will decrease the effectiveness of medicine and might cause side effects like dizziness.
The drug remains active in your body for 4 long hours, giving you enough time to meet your sexual desires.
Suhagra belongs to a class of drugs called phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitors that treats erectile dysfunction in men effectively. It contains an active ingredient known as sildenafil citrate that relaxes the blood vessels present in the male sexual organ.
This further ensures smooth blood flow in the penis when a man is sexually stimulated. It begins to work within 30 minutes after the intake and gives you enough time to attain sexual satisfaction.
Kamagra is a prescription medicine that is intended for use by men who wish to treat erectile dysfunction. It contains sildenafil citrate as its active ingredient that quickly increases blood flow to the male sexual organ upon sexual arousal.
Note:-When using this pill, you must not take any other ED medications, alcohol, and grapefruit juice.
Apart from this, there are several other medicines that doctors recommend to deal with erectile dysfunction.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Q.1) Erectile dysfunction vs impotence
Ans. The term impotence is used for describing the issue that interferes with sexual activity or reproduction. While erectile dysfunction is more precise to a man’s ability to accomplish or maintain an erection.
Q.2) Can erectile dysfunction be cured?
Ans. Yes, erectile dysfunction can be cured but depending upon the cause. Some causes of erectile dysfunction are really easy to cure than others. However, with the right diagnosis and treatment, it is possible for ED to go away without the use of medicines like Cialis and Viagra.
Q.3) Erectile dysfunction treatments
Ans. The effective treatments of erectile dysfunction include a combination of ED pills and the right lifestyle habits.
- Porn induced erectile dysfunction
- The use of pornography often makes changes the manner of the brain to respond to stimulation, making it difficult to attain an erection.
- Erectile dysfunction doctors near me
- With the help of the internet, you can find ED doctors near me easily.
- Masturbation and erectile dysfunction
- Masturbation never directly leads to the problem of erectile dysfunction in men.
Q.4) What is the main cause of erectile dysfunction?
Ans. Improper blood flow to the male reproductive organ is the main cause of ED.
Q.5) What is the latest treatment for erectile dysfunction?
Ans. Prescription ED drug like Viagra and Cialis is the latest treatment
Q.6) Which erectile dysfunction drug is best?
Ans. Sildenafil is the best erectile dysfunction drug.