Cenforce 150 mg |Powerful ED Treatment |Buy @ Less $96
What is Cenforce 150 mg?
Cenforce 150 mg is essentially an allopathic medicine, which contains Sildenafil Citrate as its key ingredient.
The 150mg dosage is available in the form of tablets, coming 10 in a pack. The drug is fundamentally used for the prevention and effective treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in men.
What essentially is Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
Erectile Dysfunction, also known as impotence, and penile dysfunction, is one of the most common health problems globally.
It is estimated as per a study in 2018 that about 3 to 76.5 percent of men worldwide face this issue.
Who can potentially suffer this issue?
Well, medical experts say that men who are aged between the age of 50 to 70 years are more prone to face the issue of Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
These erection problems could contain a 40 percent risk in men who lie under the age group of 60 to 69 years.
However, previous chronic diseases, risk factors, lifestyle, and other such things matter for a person to be potentially sick with impotence issues.
Who are eligible to take up the Cenforce dosage?
In the case of Cenforce drug, it is only men who can dose on it, and that too who are above the age of 18 years.
This drug is available in the form of tablets, and must only be taken after being prescribed so.
Delivery Time Country Wise:
How does Cenforce 150 medicine work?
- Cenforce tablets essentially lie under the category of phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5) inhibitor drugs.
- Well, PDE-5 obstruct penile erection in one’s body by degrading the level of cGMP. The PDE-5 inhibitor medicines compete with the cGMP and resultingly increase its level.
- Hence, are helpful for degrading the activity of phosphodiesterase type 5.
- As a result of this mechanism, the blood vessels of the penis relax.
- There is significantly an increased blood flow to the penis which thereby leads to achieving a good erection, and maintaining it for a sufficiently long duration.
How much time does this medicine take to work?
- This drug normally takes about 30 minutes to even an hour for getting into action.
- It varies from person to person, and also depends on the dose.
How to take Cenfroce 150mg?
- A person must simply swallow a tablet of Cenforce 150 medicine with ample amounts of water in order to take its dose.
- This drug must be strictly be taken as per the way one’s physician prescribed.
- Cenforce tablets could be taken up either on an empty stomach or after a meal.
- It is best if a person consumes it for at least one hour before indulging in any sexual activity. However, taking the drug is just not enough.
- There needs to be perfect sexual arousal for the medicine to get to work.
What are some of the common drug interactions of Cenforce 150 mg?
Before a person starts to dose on Cenforce 150 mg tablets, here’s a reminder to talk to the doctor in case he’s dosing on other medicines.
The medicinal drugs which affect negatively while taken with Sildenafil Citrate drugs are namely:
- Riociguant (or Adempas).
- Nitrate drugs, which essentially are used for heart diseases and chest pain.
- These medicines basically include isosorbide dinitrate (Isordil), nitroglycerin (Minitran, Nitromist, Nitrostat, Nitro-Dur, etc.)
- Other medicines are either used for the treatment of Pulmonary Arterial hypertension (or PAH) or Erectile Dysfunction (impotence).
What are the side effects that people might face using Cenforce 150 mg?
Some common side effects of Cenforce 150 mg drug are listed as follows:
- Sudden headache.
- Nose bleeding situation.
- Rashes and itching in the body.
- A sense of warmth in the facial area is also felt in the ears, neck, or the trunk of the body (or flushing).
- Upset stomach, diarrhea, or indigestion.
- Muscle pain.
- Sensitivity to light.
- Change of colors in vision.
- Blurred vision and other eyesight issues.
- Trouble in getting asleep or waking up (insomnia).
- Numbness, tingling, or burning sensations in the arms, hands, legs, and feet.
- Sensitivity to light.
Well, they might go away in less than a week. However, if any person faces these side effects for too long, then he must talk to the doctor.
This advice too applies to those who potentially are caught up by the severe side effects of Cenforce 150 mg medicine.
These are pretty infrequent but can cause serious complications. They are listed as:
- Eyesight issues like sudden, severe loss of vision, or blurriness, in one or both eyes.
- The ringing of ears.
- Sudden chest pain and heartburn.
- Fainting, dizziness, or feeling of drowning.
- Rashes, and itching in the skin.
- Difficulty in urination, even including burning sensation, or itching during the same.
- Shortness of breath and sudden toughness in breathing properly.
- The erection lasts for much longer than usual, which could potentially be painful too.
What one must do on missing any dose of Cenforce 150 mg drug?
- It is advised to be precautious always while dosing on drugs containing ingredients like Sildenafil Citrate. In case a person refuses to take up a dose, either accidentally or due to any other cause, he must consume the next dose as soon as possible, but not in case the time for the next dose is near.
- There are hardly any symptoms of illness or complications in such cases. However, the missed dose must not be taken if it could potentially cause overdosage.
What happens in case a person overdoses on Cenforce medicine?
On overdosing on Cenforce 150 mg, one can significantly experience a series of overdosing symptoms which depends on the intensity mostly.
The following reasons could contribute to overdose:
- Taking up more than the advised dose of Cenforce,
- Consuming the dose a greater number of times a day than prescribed,
- Drinking moderate to high levels of alcohol, and caffeine beverages
- Smoking while dosing on Sildenafil Citrate drugs.
- Dosing on medicinal drugs which show interactions with Cenforce 150 mg.
On having dangerous levels of Cenforce drug, a person can experience the following overdosing symptoms as mentioned:
- Frequent and sudden fainting and dizziness.
- Digestive issues and upset stomach.
- Hearing problems and frequent ringing in the ears.
- Vision issues, including redness of eyes, blurry vision, swelling, etc.
- Sudden low blood pressure and abnormal heart rate.