Buy Gabapin 300mg Tablet For Neuropathic Pain Relief
Gabapin 300 mg has Gabapentin an active ingredient an remedy for relieving neuropathic pain and epilepsy/seizures.
Gabapin also called as an Anticonvulsant & Antiepileptic drug.
Handy Information About Gabapin 300mg:-
|Product Name||Gabapin 300mg|
|Brand Name||Gabapentin 300mg|
|Drugs Class||Opioid Analgesics|
|Time to Work||15-30 Minutes|
|Manufacturer||Inta’s Pharma |
|Used for||Severe Types of Acute & Chronic Nerve Pain Treatment|
|Packaging||1 Strip (10 Tablets)|
What is Gabapin 300 mg?
- Gabapin 300 mg Tablet belongs to a class of 'anticonvulsants,' primarily used to treat partial seizures (epilepsy) and various conditions of nerve pain/damage like post-herpetic neuralgia.
- Epilepsy is a neurological condition in which the brain's activity becomes abnormal with seizures episodes, sometimes losing awareness or consciousness.
- Neuralgia is a chronic pain condition of the nerves that occurs due to nerve damage or other neurological conditions like neuropathy, trigeminal neuralgia or shingles.
What is The Main Ingredient of Gabapin 300mg?
- Gabapin 300mg Tablet consists of two drugs: Gabapentin (anticonvulsant) and Methylcobalamin (Mecobalamin or vitamin B12).
- Gabapentin treats seizures or fits by balancing chemical messengers (neurotransmitters) in the brain, furtherly reducing their abnormal excitement in the brain.
- Methylcobalamin is a coenzyme form of vitamin B12. It rejuvenates and protects damaged nerve cells by producing a substance called myelin.
- It also regulates body functions, such as cell multiplication, blood formation, and protein synthesis.
- Together, Gabapin Tablet helps provide relief from neuropathic pain caused due to nerve damage and other neurological disorders.
- You can take Gabapin tablet with or without food. Swallow Gabapin 300 mg Tablet as a whole with a glass of water; do not chew or break the tablet.
- Your doctor will decide the dosage and duration based on your medical condition.
- Sometimes, Gabapin 300 mg Tablet may have common side effects like dizziness, sleepiness, tiredness, nausea and vomiting.
- These side effects do not require medical attention and gradually resolve over time.
- However, you are advised to talk to your doctor if you experience these side effects for a longer duration.
- Let your doctor know if you are using any prescription, non-prescription drugs, and herbal products before starting Gabapin medicine.
- If you are a pregnant or breastfeeding mother, please consult your doctor before taking Gabapin medicine.
- Gabapin 300 mg Tablet causes drowsiness and dizziness, so drive only if you are alert.
- Gabapin 300mg should not be given to children under three years as the safety and effectiveness have not been established.
- Avoid consuming alcohol along with Gabapin medicine as it could lead to increased dizziness and sleepiness.
Uses of Gabapin 300mg Tablet
For The Neuropathic Pain Anxiety And Epilepsy(FITS)
1.) MEDICINAL BENEFITS
- Gabapin 300mg is used to treat post-herpetic neuralgia and epilepsy.
- It contains Gabapentin (anti-convulsant) and Methylcobalamin (Mecobalamin or vitamin B12).
- Gabapentin works by binding to the specific site on voltage-gated calcium channels; this helps relieve nerve pain and lowers the risk of seizures.
- Methylcobalamin helps in the rejuvenation and protection of damaged nerve cells by producing a substance called myelin.
- It is also used to treat alcoholic neuropathy and diabetic neuropathy (nerve damage due to high blood sugar levels).
2.) DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Swallow Gabapin 300 mg Tablet as a whole with a glass of water.
- You can take Gabapin 100 Tablets with or without food at regular intervals, as prescribed by the doctor. Do not crush, chew or break it.
Storage Of Gabapin 300mg Tablets
- Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight
How Much Delivery Time Buyrxsafe Takes
Side Effects of Gabapin 300 mg Tablet
- Feeling sleepy
- Tired or dizzy
- Feeling sick (nausea)
- Being sick (vomiting)
- Getting more infections than usual
- Mood changes
- Swollen arms and legs
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Difficulties for men getting an erection
- Weight gain
- Feel hungry
- Memory problems
In-Depth Precautions and Warning
1.) Drug Warnings
- Inform your doctor before taking Gabapin 300mg Tablet if you have a medical history of heart problems, bipolar syndrome, and nervous system disorders.
- Consult your doctor if you are on hemodialysis and experience muscle pain or weakness, persistent stomach pain, nausea, and vomiting.
- Please do not stop taking Gabapin 300 mg without consulting your doctor as it could cause withdrawal symptoms.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before taking Gabapin 100 Tablet.
- Consult your doctor immediately if you experience suicidal tendencies.
- Keep Gabapin 300 mg Tablet away from direct sunlight. Do not store Gabapin 100 Tablet above 25ºC and keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Gabapin 300 mg Tablet is not recommended during pregnancy unless prescribed by a doctor.
- Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or planning to conceive before taking Gabapin 100 Tablet.
2.) For Breast- Feeding
- Gabapentin in Gabapin 300mg Tablet is excreted into breast milk.
- Please consult your doctor before taking Gabapin if you are breastfeeding.
3.) Diet & Lifestyle Advice
- Include food rich in vitamin B and D in your diet as they can help in improving nerve health and preventing nerve pain.
- Include cayenne pepper in your diet as it can help in lowering neuropathic pain.
- Exercising regularly helps in improving overall health and combating pain.
- Rest well; get plenty of sleep.
- Try taking a warm bath as it can be soothing. It helps in increasing blood circulation, thereby decreases numbness and pain.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Meditation and yoga can help lower stress, decrease pain sensitivity, and improves coping skills.
- Physical relaxation and massages can help provide symptomatic relief.
- Learn about techniques for sitting, stretching, moving, and standing from a physical or occupational therapist. These can help prevent pain.
- Acupuncture can be helpful by stimulating pressure points.
- Using essential oils for massages can help increase circulation and boosts healing.
4.) Special Advise
- Close monitoring for suicidal thoughts/behavior is required in people using Gabapin 300 mg Tablet.
- Using Gabapin Tablet 10's in children 3-12 years of age can cause emotional changes, aggressive behavior, concentration problems, restlessness, school performance changes, and hyperactivity.
- Let your doctor and the laboratory staff know if you are using Gabapin Tablet 10's since Gabapentin may interfere with laboratory tests.
5.) Disease/Condition Glossary
- Epilepsy is the central nervous system's disorder in which brain activity becomes abnormal, leading to rapid fits/seizures episodes with unusual behavior and loss of awareness.
- Fits/Seizure is a sudden rush of electrical activity in the brain. The main symptom of epilepsy fits.
- Neuropathic pain: It is a nervous system disorder caused due to damage to sensory nerves.
- It is caused by chronic progressive nerve disease or due to infection or injury.
- The pain could be intermittent or continuous, which is felt as a prickling, stabbing, tingling, or burning sensation.
- A feeling of numbness and loss of sensations is also common with neuropathic pain.
- Usually, the body sends the pain signals when there is an injury, but with neuropathic pain, the pain is not triggered by an injury; the body unpromptedly sends the pain signals.
- Symptoms include spontaneous, untriggered pain, unpleasant feeling, shooting, burning or stabbing pain, difficulty resting or sleeping, and evoked pain (pain caused by events that are usually not painful).