20mg uses, benefits, side effects and drug interactions
- Male sexual dysfunction (MSD) is no more an unsolved
problem. So if you are experiencing Erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation
then you can cure them with the right medication and Vidalista 20mg is one of them.
- Vidalista 20mg is a new drug that is quickly becoming
popular among patients.
- It's a drug that has been approved to treat erectile
dysfunction and is also known by its generic name, tadalafil.
- It's been proven to be an effective treatment for men who suffer from erectile dysfunction and is one of the newest options to treat the disease.
Have you ever wondered why some drugs are more expensive than others? The answer is simple. There are three basic factors which determine the cost of any drug or substance: quantity, brand recognition and the raw ingredients used in manufacturing., just like other ED drugs, Vidalista 20 shares the same composition - the unique active pharmaceutical ingredient. But not all men can afford high-priced branded medications.
it works -
Vidalista 20 is a type of drug called a PDE5 inhibitor. It inhibits the action of It serves by relaxing the blood vessels in the penis, which permits increased blood flow to the penis.
● It works in treating erectile dysfunction by hindering the activity of PDE5 from inhibiting the breakdown of cGMP in the penis.
● Usually, it takes at least 1-2 hours to kick in.
● When cGMP levels go high, they
cause muscle relaxation, boost blood flow to the penis, and produce a firm
supports men get and sustain erections throughout sexual intercourse.
What other details you must know?
The active ingredients in Vidalista 20 mg or generic
Tadalafil linger in your body for more than 48 hours. Or in case if you have
liver or kidney issues, it may stay longer than this.
You may also experience other side effects if you are a heart patient or had a history of heart attack, so always consult with your doctor before taking this medication.
How To Take
- It is especially recommended to middle-aged men. 20mg is
the prescribed dose, and it is taken before supposed sexual activity. One
should take 15 to 30 before the coitus, and the couple can have sex within the
- But it should only be taken once a day. It is noteworthy
that Vidalista 20 mg does not serve if there is no sexual stimulation. This
means You and your partner will be required to engage in foreplay because it
needs sexual stimulation to work.
- Once you take the Vidalista 20 mg, its impact may persist as long as 36 hours inside your body. It’s essential to be informed that it does not imply that your penis will continue erect for 36 hours. You need sexual stimulation for Erections. But if you are getting longer erections for more than 4hours, then you should consult with your doctor.
effects of Vidalista 20 mg -
However, the use of this drug is quite safe, but if you
don't follow the doctor's instructions, you may experience few side
Some common side effects -
● Muscle pain
● Breathing difficulty
● Nose bleeding
● Hot flushes
● Sleep difficulty
● Redness on skin
● Pain in the eyes
● Serious or less common side effects -
● Burning sensation in the chest
● Bladder pain
● Blood in urine
Numbness, itching, crawling
side effects -
● Cerebral hemorrhage
● GI hemorrhage
● Low blood cell count
● Mental depression
● Excessive hunger
● Increased thirst and sweating
● Prolonged, painful erection of the penis
● Sensitivity to light
● skin ulcers
● sore throat
Twitching to the muscles
In case you experience severe side effects, don't delay
consulting with your doctor.
that shows interaction with Vidalista 20mg
Here is a list of drugs that show interaction with
Vidalista 20 mg:-
● Amyl Nitrite
● Erythrityl Tetranitrate
● Isosorbide dinitrate
● Propatyl Nitrate
● Pentaerythritol Tetranitrate
Few drugs can be used with vidalista 10mg; why, but it
would help if you consume it according to the doctor’s prescription.
Given below are a few of the drugs that show interaction
with vidalista 10mg.